1. Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 or Mac OS 10.3.
2. At least 128MB of memory (256MB recommended).
3. An available Ethernet connection.
4. An available cardbus slot.
5. CPU: 800MHz or above.
Pre-Installing the Windows XP, 2000, Me and 98/98se Driver:-
1. With your computer ON, insert the Driver CD of the DFE-690TXD into your CD-ROM Drive.
2. Select “Install Drivers” to pre- install the drivers onto your computer.
3. After a couple of moments, the “Install Finish” screen will appear. Select “OK”.
4. Select “Yes,” if you are prompted to restart your computer. As well as restart the computer manually if the prompt does not occur. (Go to Start > Shutdown > Restart.)